Vice President, Account Supervisor
1999 - 2003
• Responsible for the creation, development and execution of direct-to-consumer campaigns inclusive of TV, print, radio, and websites within the areas of allergies (Nasonex/Clarinex),anti-in fective (AugmentinES-600/Levaquin), diabetes (Avandia) diabetic foot ulcers (Regranex), coronary heart failure (Coreg). In addition, was also responsible for a high-profile consumer campaign for MountSinai Hospital.
• Responsibilities of managing and overseeing a 65 million dollar budget (collectively), as well as mentoring and training five seasoned professionals
• Launched the first ever Direct-To-Consumer campaign for Augmentin ES-600 and secured a 10 million dollar budget. The core focus of the campaign focused on cannibalizing the competitive efforts by highlighting efficacy over convenience for the treatment of recurrent or persistent ear infections due to bacterial eradication in the middle ear. Initial sales for this line extension exceeded base brand by 10% in the first month.
• Developed a 5 million dollar public image campaignfor Mount Sinai Hospital, geared towards the NY market with a primary focus on revenue generating areas for the hospital. To date, initial referrals have increased by almost 15% versus referral rates from past years.
• Worked closely with the Dove brand team in developing and securing a 50 million dollar budget (TV, print, radio), by leveraging celebrity endorsements in an effort to expand awareness of female stereotypes.