Director of Marketing, Pamplin College of Business
Since March 2015
Appointed to lead the entire strategic marketing and branding functions for the Pamplin College of Business. Assumed major responsibilities in the first ever Director of Marketing role at the college. Key responsibilities include:
• Led the developed and implementation of annual marketing plans that resulted in consistent admissions increases upwards of 35%
• Drove the development and implementation of media digital strategies in MBA programs that resulted in improved efficiency and accelerated national rankings toreach #2 for our MIT Program.
• Increased funding as liaison to VT Marketing Advisory board by 50%
• Spearheaded the testing and rollout of new business school campus $221 million initiative
• Developed and implemented consumer research designed to improve results of our marketing promotions
• Provide strategic insighton industry developmentand real world advertising
• Blended the class with text book and real world advertising market research, strategy, creative, media and measurement
• Assisting studentsinresume building and gaining key internships with Ogilvy& CommonHealth
• Inspired student to "THINK BIGGER" about advertising which resulted in their final project inclusive of market research, SWOT analysis, key tactics( lV commercials, websites, print ads, & viral marketing efforts) as well as measurement of all advertising elements to ensure a strong response
• Developed a strong mentoring relationship with over 90% of the class as reflected in student evaluations.
• Created and launched new website for Departmentof Marketing (Fall 2011 Launch)
• Founder of Prism, Pamplin RE-Inventing Social Media, First ever Social Media Student Organization for the development and execution of the College of Business Virtual Brand Footprint Campaign and Positioning. Activity inclusive of metrics and trends and the use of software to forecast future.